Welcome to My World of Words!!!

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

A 2.5k Shower…!!! :)



A 2.5k Shower…!!! :)


07.07.10…past 2 day as of today for me….its 3 years complete for my baby N73 and its matured as ever before…J now it doesn’t get scratched with any fall from heights nor its softwares get corroded with any of such viruses…and the music still remains with its excellence. I thank that lady who wished me through blog on this precious day… J

7.30 pm… And we are rambling over market area to get some stuff for home. Pilled some bunch of currencies to NRE account. Ticked up for the day’s “To-Do” list and plunged out for some sandwiches. As tummy got onto strike and not supported to move a step ahead after seeing a food stuff shop around. Helplessly had a sandwich and quenched some quantum of mineral water to stabilize the solid stuffs. Steps ahead myself and my roomy met a shop having all daily requirements. I stood out for nothing for a while and he went in as usual to take a weekly daily newspaper of Karnataka…. Jmoments later I realized that I am getting lost with trace of bath soap next morning. OOOPPppppss… I had to rush now…with a water bottle in one hand and as usual sweat due to excess humidity…I carried myself with my half drench shirt, jeans, pair of shoes & socks, with a over quarter liter sweat on my body …all into that AC chilled shop…. J quite a big shop but couldn’t bluff me from taking my soap in a instance as sign boards overhead gave all necessary instructions to head up towards the soap…J.. Hmmm Dove …that was what I was looking for… in this dry climate no other can suit better. I never smelled this moisturizer piece in India but here cant make my bath complete without this soap…J

I stopped carrying the wallet nowadays coz I hardly have something real to purchase anything here. So as usual I went then also. Not much things to carry for a piece of soap… J Hmmm …I had notes of 1,5 & 10 Oman Rials (OMR, 1OMR=1000 baisa, 1 OMR= Rs.120/-), Company card, ATM card in my back pocket of my jeans. Front was equipped with a pen,USB drive, bunch of mint chews, mobile…Uffffffffff… more number of small things great problems especially when your one hand is not free & your friend is in the counter to pay off and u are pushed to pay your money before or with him.. J a common scene and state of mind that woks up true in any shopping place that too when the remaining eyes else than yours become spectators for your activities… J

I don’t know why… after coming here the clothes are getting stincked a bit and sticking to my skin as if it is my another outer skin. Sweat filled every pores of hands made uneasy to slip in tight pockets. Piece of soap costed 500 baisa and I had to take out 1 OMR atleast to get out of the shop. But that 1 OMR was sandwiched between two cards and with water bottle in one hand I could pull out only the big notes of 5 & 20 rials. Hmmm it was like m standing in a bullet train pit & the driver has pulled off the accelerator chord and my one step ahead will make him to release the clutch and fire from that place leaps no bounds. Ufff…. I was forced to say my roomy to pay the least required and I ll back pay him at den. He also did so…poor chap good guy he is… I somehow managed to push back the rials back to my pocket and pull the leg out of shop.

Minutes later reached our dwell. I was about to give that 20 Rials for Monthly Mess expense…!!! But whats the matter..!!! I couldn’t get that single piece of paper… all four pockets I emptied and even the two pockests of my shirt.. I got all except the 20 Rials. Hmmmm then only I came to know that I lost that somewhere while pushing back into pocket. Somewhere unknowingly I lost it at the end of the day..!!! Ufff….!!!

Minutes later I was thinking…. Whether I lost it because I robbed sometime before..???? In any manner???? Or may be its because for the treat which one of my friend asked me in blogs..!!! J or what else..???!!! then I started thinking what all I could have taken for myself if that 20 Rials was with me… J pairs of dresses, new shoes,new glasses…haha list went on in permutations & combinations…

Hmmmm… now its time take a shower… I took the world’s costliest soap of Rs.2500/- out of cover and went to showers… as soon as it got wet I felt like m drenching money in drain..!!! hard to digest but truth..!!! But I learnt something strange here. We never feel the use and never know the way to use things that are with us. We only repent when we loose it…

Haha… so now being a Planning Engineer, I need to find the solution for this problem… I need to look out for the root cause… What it might be???? Is it because of summer the clothes getting shrinked and I find it uncomfortable to pin my wallet into pocket or Is it like I should not transact anything in hurry…!!! J or stop watching others in shopping centres???? J Let me know from u all J

I am planning how to schedule the dates to take this costly showers to make the optimum use of resource…J shall I make it weekly, fortnightly or monthly once J ???? Any suggestions..??? All you are welcome to pen down and help me to trace it out…!!! J

Take care All,

VinsJ


10 comments:

madhu said...

best way is schedule ur shower 3 times in a year deepavali, ganesh chathurthi, ugadhi... hahhaha :-)

Vinay Hegde said...

Hahaha...Thank U Madhu...Good idea..!!! :)

Vinay Hegde said...

Madhu....Please let me know the dates also ...so that i can incorporate... :) illi saabara deshadalli calender alli ramzan eid bitre matyantu irtille :)

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

nangu date helibidappa

Vinay Hegde said...

hahaha thank u :) deepavali , chauthi & ugadi datesee finallu...!!!

Unknown said...

i wil let u knw....

Kavya.. said...

3 times is more i hope.. once in year is more than enough... ;-)

Vinay Hegde said...

Thanks for your suggestion Kavya... :)

Unknown said...

Any how you are coming to India this year na you can take bath daily. Adru before meeting us pls inform. Oman abyasa bittirtiyo ilvo.

Vinay Hegde said...

@ Deepu...I do take shower twice a day dear...